Pretty simple look today! I had about five minutes to do eyeshadow, and this is what I came up with 🙂 I really, really wanted to use Henna somehow! Still not liking 100 Strokes 🙁
And a quick, poor quality video of Mellan awaits you, too 😛
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (nude base), Goldmine eyeshadow (gold), Henna eyeshadow (antique gold), 100 Strokes eyeshadow (burgundy), Cranberry eyeshadow (cranberry-burgundy), Femme-fi eyeshadow (neutral highlighter), Urban Decay Bourbon 24/7 Liner (brown), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Springsheen (soft peach), Redhead mineralize skinfinish (copper-peach)
- Lips: Blow Dry lipstick (sheer coral), Red Devil lipglass (red-coral)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 214 (smudge brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Henna = Sumptuous Olive; 100 Strokes = Sketch; Redhead = Soft & Gentle
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the lower lid, apply Goldmine eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Henna eyeshadow to the crease, overlapping with the lid. Darken the area just above the crease using 100 Strokes eyeshadow using the 239. Overlay 100 Strokes with Cranberry eyeshadow to increase color depth using the 226. Sweep Femme-fi underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Urban Decay Honey Liner on lower lash line and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Springsheen blush using the 129, then highlight with Redhead MSF using the 165 brush. Apply Blow Dry lipstick to lips, and then top with Red Devil lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos!