Hope you’re having a very lovely and relaxing weekend! 🙂 We started to put our holiday decorations up today, since Thanksgiving is right around the corner (and we usually use that time to help put my parents’ tree up). I need to go buy ribbon to wrap around the tree – did it for the first time last year and loved it!
- Dark, delectable magic in Serge Lutens Fourreau Noir [Kafkaesque]
- A beautiful matte red by Sonia Kashuk [Musings of a Muse]
- A look at the holiday Diptyque set [The Beauty Look Book]
- 3 must-have oils for skin and hair [Beautylish]
- Tom Ford Cherry Lush is stunning on deeper skin tones [Indya Beauty]