How was your weekend? I hope you managed to have some fun over the past couple of days. I tried to get outside and walk Mr. Mellan a few times, because we having some beautiful weather (much warmer than it’s been lately!). With just a few hours left of Sunday, I gotta buckle down and finish up my readings for class and a couple of blog posts for tomorrow. What’d you do this weekend?
- Products to save your winter skin [Lipglossiping]
- Check out Illamasqua’s new varnishes from Throb [Scrangie]
- Sephora’s picks for Honeysuckle [Beauty and the Blog]
- Test-driving Mario Badescu’s Silver Powder [Beaut.ie]
- Barely there with Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm [BellaSugar]
- Say hello to Benefit’s Mr. Bright [theNotice]