Hopefully you’re relaxing and enjoying your afternoon/evening with friends and family or else a great book or catching up on your favorite show Right now, I’m enjoying a cup of coffee with Mellan at my feet!
- September must-have beauty products [BellaSugar]
- Comparison of Happy Birthday (new) vs. Happy Birthday (original) [Scrangie]
- Sneak peek at YSL Holiday [BritishBeautyBlogger]
- A look at Dior Smoky Khaki [The Beauty Look Book]
- Jewel tones for holiday nails [Beaut.ie]
- Rock & Republic brushes are worth a look [xSparkage]
The Sophie Lancaster Foundation; near and dear to Illamasqua’s heart
What are your Sunday plans?
First: For those on the east coast, stay and keep safe!! I have a long to-do list of things I want to get done before the red carpet starts for the MTV VMAs, which I will indeed cover. Before I get into all of that, though, we’ll head to the farmers’ market to pick up a few fresh fruits and veggies, and maybe a hazelnut chocolate croissant… or two.
Leesha’s rainbow eyes!
What are your Sunday plans? I’m about to head out to the Farmer’s Market with a good friend and hopefully come back with arms full of leafy greens and not delicious baked goods!
- Possible (cheap) Chanel Peridot dupes [Beaut.ie]
- Estee Lauder’s Metallic Sage is such a murky green [Pink Sith]
- What — tooth tattoos? [BellaSugar]
- Review of Ellis Faas L108 Creamy Lips [theNotice]
- Is Creme de La Mer worth it? [FutureDerm]
- Makeup brush soap? Does it work? [Perilously Pale]
- China Glaze swatch-fest [Scrangie]
How’s your Sunday been so far? I hope your weekend has been treating you well so far! I feel like I’ve spent most of the week just trying to catch up!
- Lara Stone shares her beauty advice [BellaSugar]
- Nails Inc. to launch at Sephora [Refinery29]
- A look at Chloe’s solid perfume necklace [Lipglossiping]
- Natural hair must-haves for summer [Afrobella]
- Pink Sith says must have Estee Lauder’s new highlighter [Pink Sith]
- Deciding between SPF 25 and SPF 50+ [FutureDerm]
So excited for a new Petrilude tutorial!
It’s a big day for me — I’ll be speaking on a panel at Cosmoprof at 11AM later on this morning, which isn’t something I do all the time! I’ll be talking to brands about The Glossover we have here on Temptalia. Wish me luck, LOL! What are you up to?
- Nicki takes a look at whether the oil cleansing method works [Future Derm]
- Charlotte goes gaga for Burberry Claret [Lipglossiping]
- Rachel Zoe on creating her own beauty line [BellaSugar]
- Is L’Oreal’s Mythic Oil deserving of its name? [Beaut.ie]
- Rae checks out Clinique’s new Lid Smoothies [theNotice]
- Pink Sith can’t find a single thing wrong with UD’s new liner [PinkSith]