This week has been so very fall-like! I feel like we’ve transitioned into autumn already, though I hear reports that it’s going to warm up again next week. I don’t actually like cold weather much, but the crispness that’s in the air during fall always gets me. And yes, I’m absolutely cliche and drink Pumpkin Spice Lattes I can’t believe October is right around the corner–the year has flown by, but that’s how time works… often slow in the moment, fast when we think back.
- A look at Tom Ford’s newest Private Blend: Patchouli Absolu [Kafkaesque]
- Muse checks out Clinique’s Chubby Stick Baby Tints [Musings of a Muse]
- Rae weighs in on Hourglass’ Obsidian eyeliner [theNotice]
- How to apply foundation with Estee Lauder’s Sculpting Foundation Brush 2 [Kiss & Make-Up]
- A peachy lipstick from Charlotte Tilbury [Hello Jaa]
- Lessons in hair [The Conscience Fund]