How has your weekend been? We were up in Sonoma yesterday to celebrate my brother-in-law Nick’s birthday (also one of our resident tech guys). Mellan also met a cat for the first time; of course, by meet, I mean, they were a couple of feet away at all times as the cat really wanted nothing to do with Mellan whatsoever. Mellan, on the other hand, stared intently at him and wiggled his tail rapidly the whole time.
- A tribute to YSL’s Opium–in vintage form [Kafkaesque]
- A summary of Sephora + Pantone’s Emerald collection [theNotice]
- A look at Guerlain’s Lingier de Peau BB Cream [Cafe Makeup]
- A beautiful bronze cream shadow from RMS Beauty [The Beauty Look Book]
- New Flamed Out Shadow Pots by CoverGirl [Musings of a Muse]
- Behind-the-scenes at Dior’s Beauty Suite at Cannes [The Cut]
- A love for violets [Lipglossiping]