Hope you’re having a lovely weekend and finding ways to spend time with friends and family in a way that’s fun and relaxing. We’re doing the usual — brunch, Starbucks, annoy the Mellan. He had a bath yesterday, much to his joy (the dog loves himself a good bath), so he’s all clean and ultra soft, which means he gets even more snuggles than usual.
- Perfume d’Empire Cuir Ottoman — a civilized leather [Kafkaesque]
- New polishes from YSL for fall [The Beauty Look Book]
- Muse reviews Maybelline’s Master Smoky Shadow Pencils [Musings of a Muse]
- Five head-turning pinks for your lips [Lipglossiping]
- The beauty looks from the recent runways [BellaSugar]
- Clarins Hydra Quench Serum – summer skin saviour? [theNotice]
- MAC Strobe Liquid vs. Strobe Cream [Dustin Hunter]