Fun Makeup: Pop of Chartreuse
I wanted to do a chartreuse look… but I also wanted to do more of an olive green… so this is what I ended up with!
Happy Friday! Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (neutral eyeshadow base), MAC Lucky Green Eyeshadow (yellowy green), MAC Bio Green Eyeshadow (grass green), MAC Humid Eyeshadow (dark green), MAC Sour Lemon Eyeshadow (chartreuse), MAC Gorgeous Gold Eyeshadow (gold with green), MAC Orb Eyeshadow (highlighter), Make Up For Ever #17L Aqua Eyes (chartreuse), MAC Black Black Chromagraphic Pencil (black), MAC Plushlash Mascara (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140), Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (translucent)
- Cheeks: Le Metier de Beaute Traviata Blushing Bronzed Duet (Echo, coral-pink / Sun Kissed, bronze)
- Lips: MAC See Sheer Lipstick (pink-coral), Dior Satin Peach Ultra Gloss (sheer peach-pink)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
For eyes, start by applying Smudgeproof as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply Lucky Green eyeshadow on the inner two-thirds of the lid. Lightly blend Bio Green eyeshadiw on the outer third of the id and into the lower crease with the 239. Next, apply Humid eyeshadow in the outer crease with the 226, lightly blending with the outer lid. With the 217, light blend Sour Lemon eyeshadow on the inner tearduct and along the crease. Blend Gorgeous Gold eyeshadow lightly above the crease with the 239. Highlight the brow bone with Orb eyeshadow with the 239. Bring everything together by applying #17L aqua eyes on the lower lash line, and then pat Sour Lemon eyeshadow along the inner two-thirds with the 219; then Humid eyeshadow on the outer third of the lower lash line to darken. Line the lower waterline with Black Black pencil. Finish by sweeping lashes with Plushlash mascara.
For cheeks, apply Echo blush on the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116, then lightly pat Sun Kissed bronzer on the top of cheekbones.
For lips, apply See Sheer lipstick first, and then layer Satin Peach ultra gloss for a complementing lip.
Check out more photos!