Le Metier de Beaute Femme Fatale Kaleidoscope
Le Metier de Beaute Femme Fatale Kaleidoscope ($95.00 for 0.56 oz.) includes four shades: Oyster (satin shimmer dust), Sapphire (midnight blue with jewel tones), Autumn Rust (deep and rustic topaz), and Matte Plum (bodacious, bright purple).
Per readers’ requests, I’m posting this quick post that features photos and swatches of the Kaleidoscope, but I’m not writing a full review unless it is re-released and becomes available again 🙂 I will say it is up to par with Le Metier de Beaute’s eyeshadow quality and what I’ve experienced in the past, so you can read previous reviews here. All of the swatches have been put into the Swatch Gallery, so you can compare and look for similar shades based on what interests you!
- Oyster is a cool-toned, almost pewter-gray with a hint of beige-champagne shimmer. ISuper complex; looks different all the time. Compare here in the Swatch Gallery.
- Sapphire is a copper and violet-shimmered navy blue with purplish edging. Another complex shade. Best applied wet–a little drier than other shades I’ve tried. Compare here in the Swatch Gallery.
- Autumn Rust is a medium-dark golden brown with a frosted finish. Compare here in the Swatch Gallery.
- Matte Plum is a medium-dark red-toned purple with a satiny finish (doesn’t look matte to me). Compare here in the Swatch Gallery.
Also, since we’re on the subject of Le Metier de Beaute… They’ll be doing online auctions starting tonight on their website featuring last-of-a-kind in their Kaleidoscopes for the next six days that are paired with gifts from partners (like Oscar de la Renta, GlossyBox, etc.) to benefit ALS Awareness Month and the ALS Association. 100% (!!) of the proceeds earned from the auctions will go the ALS Association, and Le Metier de Beaute will be donating 10% to the ALS Association for every sale made on their website between 5/5 and 5/12. And then, anyone who donates $100+ through the ALSA.org Le Metier de Beaute Tribute Fund Page, Le Metier de Beaute will send a thank you package of beauty goodies.
What is ALS? The Facts
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis is a progressive neurodegenerative disease that attacks nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord resulting in muscle weakness and atrophy.
- Upon diagnosis, the life expectancy of an ALS patient ranges from 2 to 5 years.
- Only 10% will survive more than 10 years
- For the vast majority, their mind and thoughts are not impaired and remain sharp despite the progressive degenerating condition of the body.
- ALS can strike anyone. There is currently no cure.