Just Fun Makeup: Yellow, Green, & Blue
This is just a totally fun look for summer. It’s shimmery and bright – it’s very simple, but it’s a little over the top and… just fun.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (neutral eyeshadow base), MAC Bright Sunshine Eyeshadow (sunny yellow), MAC Bio Green Eyeshadow (grass green), MAC Blue Calm Eyeshadow (bright blue), MAC Mylar Eyeshadow (matte neutral), MAC Gorgeous Gold Eyeshadow (green-toned gold), Urban Decay Deviant 24/7 Liner (rich blue), MAC Plushlash Mascara (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140), Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (translucent)
- Cheeks: Le Metier de Beaute Sun Kissed Bronzer (bronzer), Dior Amber Diamond Skin Shimmers (bronze shimmer)
- Lips: MAC Morange Lipstick (bright orange), MAC Easy Lounger Lipglass (soft pink)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Easy Lounger = Prr
For eyes, start by applying Smudgeproof as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply Bright Sunshine eyeshadow on the inner two-thirds of the lid. Lightly blend Bio Green eyeshadow on the outer third of the lid with the 239. Next, apply Blue Calm eyeshadow into the crease with the 226, lightly blending onto the outer lid. Blend Gorgeous Gold eyeshadow with the crease shade very lightly, and then highlight the brow bone with Mylar eyeshadow. Bring everything together by applying Deviant liner on the lower lash line, then pat Blue Calm eyeshadow to smudge and blend out with the 219. Finish by sweeping lashes with Plushlash mascara.
For cheeks, apply Sun Kissed bronzer on the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116, then lightly pat Amber Diamond on the cheekbones.
For lips, lightly pat on Morange lipstick very, very sheerly, and then layer Easy Lounger lipglass for a complementing lip.