The Spring Season: Cooler Pinks Lipstick Wrap-up
For our next visual recap of the Spring Season, we’re showcasing all of the cooler-toned pink lipsticks.
- #1 (Benefit Jing-a-ling) is like a lighter, cooler version of #8 (Urban Decay Rush).
- #6 (MAC Hue) and #7 (Maybelline Born With It) seem awfully similar, with Hue not quite as pink. #5 (MAC Angel) is pinker than both the Born With It and Hue.
- Benefit Jing-a-ling Lipstick
- Guerlain Gentiane Rouge G Lipstick
- Guerlain Georgia Rouge G Lipstick
- Lancome Love It! Lipstick
- MAC Angel Lipstick
- MAC Hue Lipstick
- Maybelline Born With It Lipstick
- Urban Decay Rush Lipstick
Lancome Love It! Lipstick
The Spring Season: Lancome Love It! Lipstick
Lancome Love It! Color Design Lipstick ($22.00) is a soft, rosy petal-pink with a glossy sheen. On lips, it goes on semi-opaque and looks and feels creamy (but not thick). It really just looks like it melted into lips for very natural looking color. This is just one of those incredibly easy-to-wear pinks that works with a smoky eye or neutral eye. Definitely one of my favorites! The lipstick itself isn’t drying and lasts a good four or so hours on me.
Is this the right pink lipstick for you? Would you wear it?
The Spring Season is a series of posts featuring my favorite soft beige, coral, and pink lipsticks and lipglosses — all perfect for the first blossom of spring — that runs through March 2010.