Indigo Charm Ink Artliner, Declaring Gold Color Fever Gloss, Indigo Charm Eyeshadow Palette
Lancome’s Declaring Indigo Collection is a large collection filled with a variety of products. In my eyes, it’s almost three distinct collections. Each collection features an eyeshadow palette and then colors and products that complement it.
Color Fever Glosses
- Declaring Gold is a sheer glossy base with golden shimmer.
- Raspberry Glimmer is a subdued raspberryish shade with multicolored shimmer.
- Golden Rouge is a warmed up red with golden shimmer.
- Berry Glamour is a deep, sultry burgundy-wine with golden-pink shimmer.
- Rouge Magnificence is a subdued reddish-pink.
- Rouge Liberty is a poppy red, seems a bit orange toned on me.
- Front Page is a brownish-burgundy with sheen.
- Paris Rouge is a subdued pink-mauve with multicolored shimmer.
- Berry Sensual is a slightly berried-red.
Golden Audacity Eyeshadow Palette contains four shades of color: a soft, wheat-gold, a dark, cool-toned smoky brown, a warmed-up antique gold, and a softer, more golden-toned antique gold. The Nude Elegance Eyeshadow Palette contains a matte, subdued taupe-beige, a lightly yellowed gold, an antique-gold, and a smoky brown.
See swatches/product photos…