La Mer Launches The Regenerating Serum
The Max Huber Research Labs have created The Regenerating Serum, La Mer’s new anti-aging powerhouse. Four years and hundreds of hours of lab work in the making, this ultra-luxe elixir is the result of the combined effort of physicists, marine botanists and biologists around the world. Not only does it contain a high concentration of La Mer’s proprietary Miracle Broth™, but it also includes the new Regenerating Ferment™, derived from marine plant stem cells.
Selected for its vigor and ability to withstand and resist stress, the stem cells of a marine plant Eryngium Maritimum are harvested and grown in a lab through sustainable processes. The cultivated cells and the liquid that contains them are then fermented, using sono-chemistry that helps to boost the activity of the ingredients to create The Regenerating Ferment™. It’s a process similar to that which Dr. Max Huber pioneered when he created its predecessor, the Miracle Broth™ in Crème de la Mer.
The Regenerating Ferment™ helps skin trigger its natural production of collagen, elastin and other “youth proteins,” harnessing the power of the skin’s ability to renew its appearance. In a day, skin looks rejuvenated. With continued use, the appearance of lines, wrinkles and pores is radically diminished for a seemingly ageless look. And this multi-action serum accomplishes all of these feats with a lightweight suspension formula that’s friendly to all skin types.
- Miracle Broth™: The original fermented elixir, known for its healing energies, developed by Dr. Max Huber.
- The Regenerating Ferment™: A new bio-ferment containing potent marine plant stem cells. The Regenerating Ferment™ assists in the skin’s renewal, helping support its natural structure, restore its integrity and protect it from external aggressors.
- The Marine Peptide Ferment: An anti-age marine algae and peptide complex which helps firm the look of skin and boost its natural collagen production, reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Colloidal Gold: A skincare super-conductor that effectively delivers skin smoothing, firming and anti-irritant benefits to the skin.
- Lime Tea: A unique lime peel extraction, and one of Dr. Huber’s original ingredients included in Crème de la Mer—a perfect antioxidant companion to the Miracle Broth™.
The Regenerating Serum (1 oz.) will retail for $250.00 and be available in March 2010 at select Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman and www.lamer.com.