Jane Lynch @ 2012 Golden Globes
69th Annual Golden Globe Awards: Jane Lynch
A look at Jane Lynch as she walked the red carpet at the 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards held at the Beverly Hilton hotel in Beverly Hills, California on January 15th, 2012. Her makeup was done by makeup artist Jackie Mgido. On inspiration, Mgido said, “Jane Lynch is all about classic simplicity.”
- Primer: Oil free Laura Mercier. Love this product oil free but hydrating. I did not want to use any powder on her skin wanted to keep the natural glow.
- Foundation: I airbrushed her using Dinair. A lot of the time, airbrushing can leave a dry feel to the skin. Dinair is great as it just feels light on the skin.
- Eyes: I used Laura Mercier Metallic Eye Cream and Stila Jewel Eyeshadow Trio Palette — Opal, Rose, Quartz, Amethyst mostly around the lash line.
- Mascara: Blue Eyes Physician Formula Mascara Duo
- Concealer: Amazing Cosmetics
- Blush: Inglot Liquid Blush — great stuff, really easy to use.
- Lips: Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain and Balm