Inglot Pearl Eyeshadows in Inglot #434, 444, 454, 451, 448, 447, 453 (Grays & Whites)
To wrap up our look at Inglot’s Pearl Eyeshadow ($4.50 to $7.00 each for 0.09 oz.), we have several grays and whites. I’m not sure if there is a black eyeshadow with a pearl finish, but it could be in pot-form only or else not available online–seems hard to believe there isn’t any, though! These were all easy to work; soft, smooth and application was seamless. The color payoff is excellent without being excessive. Lighter shades like #448 and 447 go on a lot lighter than they look in the pan, though.
- 434 is a purple-gray with a pearl finish. This shade was surprisingly complex; I think it’s that mix of purple and gray and silver, which still retains depth.
- 444 is a gray just barely kissed by brown with a pearl finish. It’s not quite taupe, but it’s almost there.
- 454 is a bright silver with subtle brown in the background. It has a pearl finish.
- 451 is a dark, blue-based gray with a soft silver shimmer and pearl finish.
- 448 is a bright silver with a pearl finish that leans more metallic.
- 447 is a bright white that has a hint of silver with a pearl finish. It seems to have a high level of frost.
- 453 is a bright white with a pearl finish. It is similar to #447 but is a truer white, while the other seems just slightly silvered in comparison.