Inglot Pearl Eyeshadows in #413, 428, 426, 415, 429 (Blues)
To finish out the palette, we have five blue shades from Inglot’s Pearl Eyeshadow ($4.50 to $7.00 each for 0.09 oz.) range. Remember, the palette is completely customizable from the shades you fill it with to the size itself.
Inglot’s Pearl Eyeshadows have a very fine shimmer with a brighter, pearly sheen. #428 exemplifies what makes an excellent eyeshadow, and it’s one of the best of Inglot’s line from what I’ve tried so far–super rich in color and the way the base color and shimmer play together makes it glow. All five shades featured in this post had a soft and smooth texture, rich color pay off, and were incredibly blendable.
- 413 is a muted blue with a silvery-white sheen and pearl finish.
- 428 is an intense, jewel-tone of violet-blue with a pearl finish. The intensity of this shade makes it glow!
- 426 is a medium blue with a pearl finish.
- 415 is an aqua-tinted blue with a flashy yellowed sea foam green duochrome and pearl finish. I didn’t expect to see anything akin to a duochrome in Inglot’s line, but I felt like this one is. The duochrome is subtle, but it’s definitely there–more noticeable in person.
- 429 is a purple-leaning periwinkle with a high white metallic sheen, though it has a pearl finish.
For more information about pricing, please check out this post.
|What seemed like a surprisingly amount of blues initially ends up showing how varied blue can be. You have the richness of #428 with the duochrome of #415, and then there is the mix of purple and blue of #429.|
|Login or Register to be able to add this to your Vanity or Wishlist! Plus rate and review!|