5 Rich Copper Eyeshadows
Not orange, not brown, but some kind of magical mix of the two with a little bronze thrown in. Copper is typically accompanied by a more frosted and/or metallic finish. It’s nearly always very, very warm in undertone, but if you need to cool down, try pairing it with a violet or blue.
- Make Up For Ever #12 — creamy, rich copper with a metallic finish
- NARS Isolde — two shades of coppery browns
- MAC Amber Lights — rich, metallic copper with a strong golden-copper shimmer
- Giorgio Armani #5 — darkened coppery brown with a metallic finish
- Inglot #405 — metallic copper