Inglot Pearl Eyeshadows in Inglot #422, 409, 402, 421, 406 (Browns)
We continue exploring Inglot’s Pearl Eyeshadow ($4.50 to $7.00 each for 0.09 oz.) range by taking a look at five of the brown shades. Inglot’s Pearl Eyeshadows have a very fine shimmer with a brighter, pearly sheen. I had a good experience with these five eyeshadows–they were easy to work with, nicely pigmented, and had the soft, smooth textures I’ve come to expect from Inglot’s Pearl eyeshadows. I really appreciate the consistency of Inglot’s eyeshadows, though, because even if you’re unsure of a color, at least you can anticipate the quality still being high and familiar.
- 422 is a medium-dark chocolate brown with a pearl finish. It has a subtle red undertone.
- 409 is a dark, bronzed chocolate brown with a pearl finish. This is a cooler-toned brown compared to #422.
- 402 is a muted, taupe-ish brown with a pearl finish.
- 421 is a medium-dark coppered brown with a pearl finish.
- 406 is a golden bronze with a pearl finish, though it reads more metallic than pearl.
|If you like your browns dark and luxurious, Inglot offers several shimmered variations for your perusal. For taupe fans, there appears to be #402 at the very least!|
|Login or Register to be able to add this to your Vanity or Wishlist! Plus rate and review!|