Inglot #366 Eyeshadow
Inglot Matte Eyeshadows in #366, 361, 352, 368, 330 (Oranges)
Inglot’s Matte Eyeshadows ($4.50 to $7.00 each for 0.09 oz.) have several orange-based shades–unfortunately, I am missing two of them. Of the two missing, they seem like darker oranges.
- 366 is a medium-dark red with orange undertones and a matte finish. It seems most comparable to Make Up For Ever’s #99 but slightly more orange-based.
- 361 is a coral-orange with a matte finish. It’s lighter and less pink-based compared to MAC’s Free to Be.
- 352 is a pale white tinged with coral and a matte finish.
- 368 is a soft orange with a matte finish.
- 330 is a lightened peach with a matte finish.
These are really soft mattes; they have a really buttery feel to them, where you can feel the powder loosening as you swatch. They aren’t particularly powdery, though they’ll kick up a little dust if you are heavy handed with your brush. A little product goes a long way, so there’s no reason to jab at the eyeshadow with a brush (something you might have done with past matte eyeshadows). The softness and give allow these to apply smoothly and evenly; there is no patchiness or drag with these.
The only downside to these is if you really pack on the color, you might find that it fades (ever-so-marginally) after eight hours; it’s a very minimal drawback, resulting in 0.5 point reduction in longevity.
|If you love your mattes, I think you'll like Inglot's take on them. If you've been hesitant to try mattes, these are incredibly easy to work with.|
|Login or Register to be able to add this to your Vanity or Wishlist! Plus rate and review!|