Inglot Matte Eyeshadow Palette #3
Inglot Matte Eyeshadows in #341, 354, 327, 342, 360, 357 (Browns)
This next look at Inglot’s Matte Eyeshadows ($4.50 to $7.00 each for 0.09 oz.) revolves around some of their warmer brown shades.
- 341 is a soft peach-beige with a matte finish.
- 354 is a really pale white-peach with a matte finish. It was a little on the powdery side.
- 327 is a warmer, medium-dark brown with subtle yellow undertones and a matte finish.
- 342 is a dusty taupe-brown with subtle warmth and a matte finish. This is a really good shade for the crease.
- 360 is a dusty, grayed taupe brown with a matte finish.
- 357 is a warm medium brown with a matte finish.
Overall, this was another good batch of mattes from Inglot; smooth, easy to work with, and nice color payoff. #354 had a powdery texture compared to the other five, but it wasn’t too bad, and it was surprising how it did not look chalky on me despite its pale color and matte finish.
|I see both #348 and #360 working really well for neutral looks in the crease. A shade like #357 will suit warmer complexions best, as it may look more orange on cooler skin tones.|
|Login or Register to be able to add this to your Vanity or Wishlist! Plus rate and review!|