Inglot Matte Eyeshadow Palette #3
Inglot Matte Eyeshadows in #377, 379, 325, 375, 320, 386, 334, 346 (Purples)
This next look at Inglot’s Matte Eyeshadows ($4.50 to $7.00 each for 0.09 oz.) features several variations on purple.
- 377 is a deep royal purple with a matte finish, though I detected a slight micro-shimmer. This shade was a little patchy.
- 379 is a medium-dark blue-purple with a matte finish. This shade was powdery and sheer in places.
- 325 is a rich eggplant purple with a matte finish.
- 375 is an eggplant purple with a matte finish–it is just a lighter version of #325. It has a slightly stronger red undertone.
- 320 is a medium grape purple with a matte finish. It was a little sheer in places.
- 386 is a lightened medium purple with red undertones and a matte finish. It was patchy and easily sheered out.
- 334 is a pink lavender with a matte finish. I also had some evenness issues with this shade.
- 346 is a light lilac with a matte finish.
While I’ve had fairly good luck with Inglot’s matte eyeshadows in the past, I found a lot of these troublesome. Several shades did not apply evenly, so the end result was a patchy swatch that was sheer in places and opaque elsewhere. I was rather disappointed in how these swatched, so I played around with them in application, and they were better but not as stellar as the rest of the matte range. The only shades out of these that I recommended are #325 and #375.