Wet ‘n’ Wild Petal Pusher Look
This is a look I did to test out several products I hope to review (some I’ve reviewed at this point, some I haven’t).
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (neutral eyeshadow base), Wet ‘n’ Wild Petal Pusher Eyeshadow Palette (lilac, copper rose, burgundy brown), Burberry Trench Eyeshadow (highlighter), Urban Decay Perversion 24/7 Liner (black), Illamasqua Glisten Eyeliner (champagne), Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara (black)
- Face: NYX HD Studio Foundation (04 Sand Beige), Guerlain Les Violettes Mineral Powder (03)
- Cheeks: NYX Menage a Toris HD Grinding Blush (tangerine coral)
- Lips: NARS Frivolous Velvet Gloss Pencil (sheer pink)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 222 (fluffy crease brush), 263 (angled eyeliner brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
For eyes, start by applying Smudgeproof as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Apply the lilac eyeshadow to the lower half of the lid with the 239. Next, apply the copper rose eyeshadow to the upper half of the lid and crease with the 217. Then, apply the burgundy brown eyeshadow into the crease and blend upward with the 219. Use Trench eyeshadow to highlight the brow bone and diffuse the crease color with the 217. Apply Perversion liner on the lower water line and Glisten liner on the lower lash line. Finish by sweeping lashes with Inimitable Intense mascara.
For cheeks, apply Menage a Trois blush on the apples of the cheeks and pat towards the temple with fingers.
For lips, apply Frivolous pencil for a complementing lip.