Sarah shares this fun pink shadow look!
- MAC Strobe Cream
- MAC Prep and Prime Primer
- MAC Studio Mist (Medium)
- MAC Studio Fix Powder NC30
- MAC Springsheen
- MAC Cream Color Base in Pearl
- MAC Medallion (from LE Royal Assets Cool Eyes Pallette) ES
- MAC Wookwinked ES
- MAC Vanilla Pigment
- MAC Shadestick in Sharkskin
- MAC Fiberlash Mascara in All Black
- MAC Pleasureseeker LS (LE from New Scifi)
- MAC Plushglass LG in Angel Cream
Check out more photos! Continue reading →
Sarah tells us… How to Get Her Green and Gold Look!
Start with a clean face
- Rub MAC Strobe Cream Lotion all over face
- Rub Smashbox Photo Finish Primer all over face (except eyes)
- Rub MAC Prep + Prime Eye Primer all over lid
Work on the eyes
- Brush MAC Brow Set in “Beguile” into brows
- MAC Gorgeous Gold (ES) in very inner corner of eye (I used the ” Loew and Cornell Maxines Mop brush)
- MAC Goldmine (ES) on middle of lid (1/2″ Mop brush again)
- Too Faced Lucky Charms Duo (ES) in outer corners and creases (using L&C ” Mop brush) and BLEND!
- Sweep MAC Vanilla Pigment onto browbone (I used Japonesque’s #232 brush)
- MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack on lower and upper lashlines (I used a small Sonia Kashuk angle brush)
- Too Faced Lash Injection Black Mascara on upper and lower lashes
- Wipe off any excess fallout with a baby wipe
Back to the face
- Stipple MAC NC30 Studio Fix Foundation all over face – even the lips (I used an Esscence of Beauty Large Foundation Brush)
- Sweep any translucent powder over your face to set foundation
- Too Faced Sun Bunny Bronzer under cheekbones to contour (I used a Size Large Round Mop brush by LC)
- MAC Blush in Pink Swoon on apples of cheeks (I just used my fingers)
- Swipe on MAC Lipstick in Hue and finish it off by gliding some MAC Plushglass in Angel Cream over that.
Check out more photos… Continue reading →
Thanks to Sarah for sharing this guest look with us!
She used MAC eye shadows Goldmine, Folie, Nylon, and Bamboo, MAC eyeliner in stubborn brown (bottom), MAC paint pot in Rubenesque, MAC studio stick foundation (NW 15), MAC Studio Fix powder (N3), MAC powder blush in Subasque, cheap false lashes lol, MAC Fabby lipstick w. PrettyPlush Plushglass, Fix + Spray.
See a few more shots! Continue reading →
PRODUCTS NEEDED (ALL MAC): Overcast shadestick, Sweetlust eye shadow, Crystal Avalanche eye shadow, Girlie eye shadow, Sketch eye shadow, bootblack liquid liner, duo glue, # 34 lashes, 224 brush, 252 brush, 242 brush, 272 brush.
- Step 1: Take Overcast shadestick and apply all over eyelid.
- Step 2: Take clean 252 brush to blend out shadestick over eyelid moving upwards towards brow highlight.
- Step 3: Take clean 272 brush (small angled shader brush) and apply Crystal avalanche eye shadow in a sweeping motion to your brow highlight.
- Step 4: Take clean 242 brush and apply Sweetlust eye shadow on top of Overcast shadestick on your lid. Be sure to really pack it on there until desired intensity is achieved.
- Step 5: Take clean 224 brush and blend Girlie eye shadow lightly in crease. (this is used as a transition color to help blend the eyelid color into the brow highlight).
- Step 6: Taking clean 224 brush blend Sketch eye shadow starting in outer corner of eye and blending inward in the crease. (Note: you want the color to be darkest on the outer part of the crease and gently fade as it goes inward)
- Step 7: Apply a thin line of duo adhesive to your # 36 lashes. (Note, you may have to trim the lashes to fit your eye shape.)
- Step 8: Apply lashes to eye lids and let dry for a minute. You will know the glue is dry because the adhesive will go from white to clear.
- Step 9: Take your boot black eyeliner and apply a thin line over the eye lash stripe and a little on the lid.
See two more photos… Continue reading →
Products: Corn shadestick, Bitter eyeshadow, Electric EEL eyeshadow, Chrome Yellow eyeshadow, crystal avalanche eyeshadow, samoas silk eyeshadow, engraved eye-liner, # 36 Lashes and duo glue, ZoomBlack mascara, and auto-de-blu technakohl liner.
Brushes: 242 brush, 217 brush, 224 brush, and 231 brush.
Sarah walks us through the steps she used on her model…
Step 1: taking Corn shadestick apply all over eyelid and a little above eyelid by using a windshield wiping motion with your hand.
Step 2: taking your 242 brush, pick up Bitter eyeshadow and apply to inner corners of eyelids stroking outward towards the middle of the eyelid.
Step 3: taking a clean 242 brush (or use other side of brush) pick up Chrome Yellow eyeshadow and apply to middle of the eyelids. Note: pack on the shadow until desired color is achieved.
Step 4: taking your 224 brush, gently blend the yellow and green slightly together so it doesn’t look like the colors have a line between them.
Step 5: taking your clean 242 brush, pick up Electric Eel eyeshadow and pat onto the outer corners of the eyelids. Again colors may need to be retouched for desired brightness.
Step 6: taking your 231 brush, dust Crystal Avalanche under your eyebrow for a brow highlight.
Step 7: taking your 217 brush, gently blend Samoas Silk into the crease, blending the 2 colors into the middle of the crease.
Step 8: mascara your lashes really good. apply duo glue to the # 36 lashes and apply them.
Step 9: apply Graphblack liner to the bottom waterline (inner membrane) of the eyelids.
Step 10: apply Auto-de-blu liner underneath bottom lash line and blend out with fingers.
See two more photos… Continue reading →