Guerlain Dazzling Radiance Collection for Summer 2010
This summer is all about luminosity and dazzling radiance as we celebrate the newly formulated Météorites Perles. Guerlain has built a color collection that revolves around these ever so famous Pearls with a Purpose, with soft, delicate shades and a twist of audacity. Two limited edition items, specially designed for the collection have been added to capture this summer-time celebration of absolute radiance.
Ombre Eclat — Eyeshadow Quad ($59.00)
- Ombre Perlees This monochrome palette features four shades of natural hues with a subtle touch of iridescence for a soft, pearly effect. With tones ranging from soft beige and satiny pink to taupe and smoky brown, these eye shadows glide over and blend beautifully onto the skin, adding a velvety soft luminosity to the eyes. A white rosette, the symbol of the Météorites, is stamped on the palette and can be used as a fifth light-enhancing shade.
KissKiss Baby ($31.00)
- Cherry Summer Cherry pink
- Coral Sunset Coral
Ombre Eclat — Eyeshadow
- L’Instant d’Un Baiser Pearly pink
- L’Instant d’Une Caresse Smoky beige
- L’Instant d’Un Reve Smoky brown
- L’Instant d’Une Emotion Pearly verdigris
Guerlain Meteorites Pearls Collection for Summer 2010
Meteorites Perles ($56.00)
Guerlain’s Météorites Perles may be the best-kept manufacturing secret ever – with no imitators ever coming close to replicating the power of these pearls. In 2010, their power is enhanced through new shades and a new formulation specifically adapted to the needs of different skin tones: a rosy complexion tends to show redness, while a beige complexion turns grey with the onset of fatigue and a golden complexion becomes yellow and dull. As the uncontested expert in color and powder, Guerlain has created three different Météorites Perles color harmonies to address the ways that different skin tones reflect color and light, in line with the principles of the color wheel and interaction of secondary colors.
Each colour harmony is comprised of six shades, from three different color families, which were specially chosen to recreate customized radiance: Corrective pastel colors to even out skin tone. Green diminishes the excessive pink hue in fair skin; pink adds a healthy glow to a dull complexion; blue takes the yellow tone out of tired skin; mauve reflects light and adds brightness to shadowed areas in all complexions. “Intelligent” unifying colors that adapt to each different skin tone. Light-enhancing translucent colors that capture and reflect light, to sculpt the face
Harmony 01 – Teint rosé
- Corrective Effect: mauve reflects light, brightening up the shadowy areas and green diminishes redness.
- Unifying Effect: pink evens out the complexion and champagne accentuates this action by reflecting light.
- Light-Enhancing Effect: white, a touch of light par excellence, illuminates the complexion without ever making the skin appear pale and gold adds additional radiance.
Harmony 02 – Teint beige
- Corrective Effect: mauve and pink combine to add a healthy glow to a dull complexion.
- Unifying Effect: unifying beige and apricot beige add a warm glow to the face.
- Light-Enhancing Effect: white and white gold accentuate the light reflecting result.
Harmony 03 – Teint doré
- Corrective Effect: eternal mauve and blue eliminate the yellow hue in a golden complexion.
- Unifying Effect: unifying beige and chocolate beige enhance a golden complexion.
- Light-Enhancing Effect: white gold reflects light and pearly apricot brightens.
Météorites Brush ($36.00)
A formidable ally This brush, which is ideal for applying Météorites Perles, is now more attractive and even more perfect. Supple and silky soft, it turns powder application into a unique moment of softness. With round and full bristles, this brush is both soft and firm, with the optimal density to make it ideal for “crushing” the pearls and removing the right amount of powder, thus ensuring that it is never over or under applied.
Availability: May 2010