Jealousy Wakes with Blue Look
My eyes have been really dry lately, so under normal circumstances, I wouldn’t create a look and post it (just because the surface of my lids makes working with powder products a big pain!), but how could I not do something to commemorate this day?
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (primer), Urban Decay Verve Eyeshadow (soft pewter), MAC Jealousy Wakes Eyeshadow (emerald green), MAC Atlantic Blue Eyeshadow (dark blue), Burberry Trench Eyeshadow (highlighter), Urban Decay Deviant 24/7 Liner (blue), Benefit They’re Real Mascara (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140), Guerlain Les Violettes Mineral Powder (03)
- Cheeks: Benefit Sugarbomb (golden pink)
- Lips: Cle de Peau #2 Lipgloss (peach pink), Guerlain Mambo Terracotta Lipgloss (sheer tangerine)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 222 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pencil brush), 188 (small, circular stippling brush)
For eyes, start by applying Smudgeproof all over the lid and above the crease with the 249 to lay down your eyeshadow base. Next, apply Verve eyeshadow on the lower third of the lid with the 239. Then pat Jealousy Wakes eyeshadow onto the upper half of the lid and into the crease with the 239. With the 226, apply Atlantic Blue eyeshadow above the crease. Diffuse the crease edge with Trench eyeshadow using the 217. Lightly highlight the edge of the brow bone with Verve eyeshadow with the 239. Next, apply Deviant liner on the lower lash line, and then smudge with Jealousy Wakes. Coat lashes with They’re Real mascara to finish the look.
For cheeks, apply Sugarbomb on the apples of the cheeks and sweep towards the temple with the 116.
For lips, apply #2 lipgloss mixed with Mambo lipgloss for a complementing lip.