5 Cool-Toned Nude Lipsticks
By popular request, here are five of my favorite cool-toned nude lipsticks!
What’s your favorite cool-toned nude?
The Spring Season: Cooler Nude Lipstick Wrap-up
We’re winding down the Spring Season, and the best way to do that is by giving you a visual summary of all of the colors we’ve taken a look at in the past three months! This post features cooler nude lipstick shades.
- MAC may have a lot of nudes, but it definitely looks like you don’t need to own every single one to have your nude lips covered. #5 (MAC Creme d’Nude), #6 (MAC Fleshpot), and #7 (MAC Myth) are all quite similar–Creme d’Nude is sheerer and glossier, while Fleshpot and Myth have similar textures, Fleshpot is pinker, Myth is peachier.
- #1 (Benefit Lady’s Choice) and #4 (Korres #13 Natural Pink) seem to be similar, except Lady’s Choice has a glossier finish; #8 (MAC Velvet Teddy) is also similar to these two, but seems a little darker and cooler.
- Benefit Lady’s Choice Lipstick
- Guerlain Beige Mousseline Lipstick
- Guerlain Galia Rouge G Lipstick
- Korres #13 Natural Pink Guava Lipstick
- MAC Creme d’Nude Lipstick
- MAC Fleshpot Lipstick
- MAC Myth Lipstick
- MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick
- Smashbox Charming Lipstick