The Spring Season: Warmer Pinks Lipstick Wrap-up
I’m actually surprised by the volume of warmer-toned pinks featured in the Spring Season. I always thought finding the right warm pink was difficult, but perhaps not!
- #1 (Benefit Candy Store) is a more pigmented, slightly more coral version of #3 (Chanel Exquise).
- #8 (Guerlain Gemma) is a stunning shade, and the closest dupe I’ve encountered thus far is #10 (Korres #22)–Gemma is brighter and pinker, but Korres #22 has the cool golden sheen of Gemma that makes it so unique.
- #11 (Lancome Voile de Rose) made a big splash amongst readers, and though we have no exact dupe, #9 (Korres #13) and #15 (Shiseido PK 327) come close.
- #7 (Guerlain Gabrielle) seems like a slightly more coral version of #17 (Urban Decay Peroxide).
- #5 (Cle de Peau #106) is a brighter, more intense version of #16 (Urban Decay Naked).
- Benefit Candy Store Lipstick
- Bobbi Brown Rose Guarden Creamy Lip Color
- Chanel Exquise Lipstick
- Chanel Ming Rouge Allure Laque
- Cle de Peau #106 Extra Silky Lipstick
- Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Lipstick
- Guerlain Gabrielle Rouge G Lipstick
- Guerlain Gemma Rouge G Lipstick
- Korres #13 Natural Pink Lipstick
- Korres #22 Rose Guava Lipstick
- Lancome Voile de Rose Lipstick
- Maybelline Warm Me Up Lipstick
- NP Set Havana Lipstick
- Shiseido PK 224 Lipstick
- Shiseido PK 327 Sheer Lip Color
- Urban Decay Naked Lipstick
- Urban Decay Peroxide Lipstick