Summer Look with Dior and Urban Decay
Testing out more than a few products — new summer quint from Dior, Hourglass Film Noir mascara, Chanel Mat Lumiere, Urban Decay Gilded, and Guerlain Cherry Blossom–oh, and also Bobbi Brown’s Creamy Concealer.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (base), Dior Rosy Nude (534) Eyeshadow Palette (beige, pale gold, warm brown, peach), Urban Decay Bourbon 24/7 Liner (brown), Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy 24/7 Liner (champagne), Hourglass Film Noir Mascara (black)
- Face: Chanel Mat Lumiere (3), Guerlain Les Violettes Mineral Powder (03)
- Cheeks: Urban Decay Gilded Baked Bronzer (sunny bronze)
- Lips: Guerlain Cherry Blossom (161) Rouge Automatique (rosy pink)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 222 (fluffy crease brush), 184 (fan brush)
For eyes, start by applying Smudgeproof as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 294. Apply the beige eyeshadow to the inner tearduct with the 217. Next, apply the gold eyeshadow to the lid with the 239. Lightly blend the warm brown eyeshadow into the crease with the 222, blending outwards. Pat the peach eyeshadow lightly above the crease and highlight the brow bone with the 217. Apply Midnight Cowboy liner on the lower water line and Bourbon liner on the lower lash line. Finish by sweeping lashes with Film Noir mascara.
For cheeks, apply Gilded bronzer on the apples of the cheeks and pat towards the temple with the 184.
For lips, apply Cherry Blossom lipstick for a complementing lip.
Check out more photos!
Urban Decay Rollergirl Palette Look
LOVE! this palette. The three neutrals look amazing together, but due to popular request, I had to incorporate Woodstock somehow!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Urban Decay Greed Primer Potion (gold base), Urban Decay Woodstock Eyeshadow (fuchsia), Urban Decay Verve Eyeshadow (muted taupe brown), Urban Decay Suspect Eyeshadow (muted champagne bronze), Urban Decay Darkhorse Eyeshadow (dark bronze), Burberry Trench Eyeshadow (highlighter), Urban Decay Whiskey 24/7 Liner (warm dark brown), Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140)
- Cheeks: MAC Giggly Mineralize Blush (pinky plum)
- Lips: Guerlain Cherry Blossom Rouge Automatique (deep rose)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 222 (fluffy crease brush), 263 (angled eyeliner brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Verve = MAC Retrospeck (for this look), Suspect = theBalm All About Alex; Darkhorse = MAC Bronze; Giggly = MAC Plum Foolery
For eyes, start by applying Greed as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Apply Verve eyeshadow to the inner third of the eye with the 239. Next, apply Suspect eyeshadow to the middle third of the eye, going above the crease. Apply Darkhorse eyeshadow just above the crease and into the outer corner with the 222. With the edge of the 239, apply Woodstock eyeshadow to the outer two-thirds of the crease. Use Trench eyeshadow to highlight the brow bone and diffuse the crease color with the 217. Apply Whiskey liner on the lower lash line. Finish by sweeping lashes with Inimitable Intense mascara.
For cheeks, apply Giggly blush on the apples of the cheeks and pat towards the temple with fingers.
For lips, apply Cherry Blossom for a complementing lip.