Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. 3 Look: Gold, Plum, Green
I told you I’d have a look for you soon! :) I did film a tutorial for this look, and I’m hoping to have that up on Friday-ish. Hope everyone’s having a fantastic Thursday!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Urban Decay Primer Potion (eyeshadow base), Urban Decay Maui Wowie Eyeshadow (antique gold), Urban Decay Rockstar Eyeshadow (deep eggplant), Urban Decay Loaded Eyeshadow (deep forest green), Burberry Trench Eyeshadow (neutral highlighter), Urban Decay Rockstar 24/7 Liner (deep eggplant), MAC Plushlash Mascara (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140), Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (translucent)
- Cheeks: Korres #15 Natural Blush (pinked brown), Guerlain Beige Lumineux Meteorites Powder (highlighter)
- Lips: Urban Decay Naked Lipstick (soft pink), Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy Lip Junkie (champagne)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Rockstar = Rockstar pigment; Loaded = MAC Deep Blue Green Pigment
For eyes, start by applying Primer Potion as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply Maui Wowie eyeshadow on the inner half of the lid and pull upwards along the inner crease. Lightly blend Rockstar eyeshadow on the outer half of the lid with the 239. Next, apply Loaded eyeshadow into the crease with the 226, lightly blending onto the outer lid. Blend Trench eyeshadow with the crease shade and highlight the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying Rockstar eyeliner on the lower lash line. Finish by sweeping lashes with Plushlash mascara.
For cheeks, apply #15 blush on the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116, then lightly pat Beige Lumineux meteorites on the cheekbones, forehead, bridge of nose, and chin.
For lips, apply Naked lipstick first, and then layer Midnight Cowboy lip junkie for a complementing lip.
Smoky Eyes: Tarnished Gold
A tarnished gold, smoky eye… for school? Sure, why not! Let’s go with that. Wanted to post this before I ran off to class in a few… that is, if I don’t fall asleep before it’s time to go! Must. Press. On!
By the way, anyone else going to the Spring Colour Forecast unveiling party at MAC @ Valley Fair (in California) on February 2nd? I’ll be there at 7pm, so if you see me, say hi
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Urban Decay Primer Potion (eyeshadow base), Urban Decay Wonderland (Maui Wowie) Eyeshadow (tarnished gold), Urban Decay Mushroom Eyeshadow (brown-gray), Urban Decay Mad Hatter (Twice Baked) Eyeshadow (dark brown), Urban Decay Jabberwocky (Oil Slick) Eyeshadow (sparkly black), MAC Femme-fi Eyeshadow (neutral highlighter), Urban Decay Stash 24/7 Liner (antique gold), Urban Decay Honey 24/7 Liner (gold), MAC Plushlash Mascara (black)
- Face: Kiehl’s Tinted Moisturizer (Medium)
- Cheeks: Chanel In Love Blush (soft warm pink), Guerlain Beige Lumineux Meteorite Powder (fleshy beige highlighter)
- Lips: Guerlain Beige Mousseline (#340) KissKiss Strass Lipstick (sparkling beige), Guerlain Champagne Pearl (#847) KissKiss Gloss (sheer beige)
- Brushes: 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: N/A
For eyes, start by applying Primer Potion as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply Wonderland eyeshadow on the inner half of the eyelid. Next, apply Mushroom eyeshadow on the middle third of the eyelid and lightly blend with the inner corner. Darken the outer third of the lid with Mushroom eyeshadow with the 239, gently brushing it into the lower crease. Lightly blend Mad Hatter eyeshadow, with the 239, on the outer corner and lid. To deepen the crease, apply Jabberwocky eyeshadow with the 226 into the crease. To finish the eyeshadow look, sweep Femme-fi eyeshadow as a highlighter on the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying Stash eyeliner on the lower lash line and Honey liner on the lower water line. Finish by sweeping lashes with Plushlash mascara.
For cheeks, apply In Love blush to the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116. Highlight cheeks with a light dusting of Beige Lumineux Meteorite Powder with the 165.
For lips, apply Beige Mousseline lipstick first, and then layer Champagne Pearl lipgloss for a complementing lip.