Look: Guerlain 2 Place Vendome Palette
I have no idea how I ended up with a backlog of looks, but somehow… I did. That’s a first! I did this look last week using the Guerlain palette I bought. Review coming soon!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (neutral eyeshadow base), Guerlain 2 Place Vendome Eyeshadow Palette (pale beige, medium gray-brown, medium-dark blue, dark antique gold, dark purple-blue), Urban Decay Deviant 24/7 Liner (blue), Fresh Supernova Mascara (black),
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140), Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (translucent)
- Cheeks: Rock & Republic Foreplay Blush (dark peach)
- Lips: Guerlain Giny Rouge G Lipstick (nude), Chanel Insouciance Extrait de Gloss (beige)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
For eyes, start by applying Smudgeproof as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply dark antique gold eyeshadow on the inner third of the lid and pull upwards along the inner crease. Lightly blend the medium gray-brown eyeshadow on the middle of the lid with the 239. Next, apply the dark antique gold eyeshadow onto the outer lid with the 239. Define the crease with the medium-dark blue eyeshadow and the 226, then lightly pat the dark blue-purple eyeshadow into the crease. Blend the pale beige eyeshadow with the crease shade and highlight the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying Deviant liner on the lower lash line. Finish by sweeping lashes with Supernova mascara.
For cheeks, apply Foreplay blush on the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116.
For lips, apply Giny lipstick first, and then layer Insouciance gloss for a complementing lip.