Welcome to Free For Haul Friday!
- Haul: I don’t think I bought anything this week!
- Weekend plans: Try to convince Shaun to go holiday decor shopping! Celebrate my mom’s birthday.
- Favorite TV show?: I’m loving The Voice right now!
Share your pet photos to the Temptalia Pets flickr group! 🙂
This week’s Mellan photo…
Stay classy, Mellan.
Wedding photos for those interested ahead!
All photos are courtesy of the very talented Rhee Bevere Photography, which is a photography studio that specializes in candid photography. I have an exceptionally camera-shy husband, you know! Rhee and Kevin made a great tag-team and managed to grab some amazing shots throughout the ceremony. If you are looking for a Bay Area photographer who captures moments, not just poses, I highly recommend them! I was also incredibly impressed by the amazing shops and artists I found on Etsy to help me add personalized details. Every single shop I worked with was excellent in customer service, accommodating my requests, and delivering early.
- Makeup: Posted here
- Nails: Illamasqua Creator on fingers, Illamasqua Charisma on toes
- Wedding Dress: Maggie Sottero Chadley
- Wedding Shoes: B.P. Fae Wedges with DIY crystals
- Reception Dress: Adriana Papell Illusion Bodice Lace Sheath Dress
- Reception Shoes: Enzo Angiolini Black Pumps with DIY crystals
- Jewelry: earrings from my mom, necklace from Shaun’s mom, and bracelet from Shaun’s grandmother
- Flowers: Noaki
- Cake Topper: The Air Castle (cake was created by Shaun’s mom)
- Invitations, Placecards, Menus: Ever After Papery
- Photographer: Rhee Bevere Photography