Welcome to Free For Haul Friday!
- Haul: I don’t think I bought anything this week!
- Weekend plans: Try to convince Shaun to go holiday decor shopping! Celebrate my mom’s birthday.
- Favorite TV show?: I’m loving The Voice right now!
Share your pet photos to the Temptalia Pets flickr group!
This week’s Mellan photo…
Stay classy, Mellan.
Wedding photos for those interested ahead!
All photos are courtesy of the very talented Rhee Bevere Photography, which is a photography studio that specializes in candid photography. I have an exceptionally camera-shy husband, you know! Rhee and Kevin made a great tag-team and managed to grab some amazing shots throughout the ceremony. If you are looking for a Bay Area photographer who captures moments, not just poses, I highly recommend them! I was also incredibly impressed by the amazing shops and artists I found on Etsy to help me add personalized details. Every single shop I worked with was excellent in customer service, accommodating my requests, and delivering early.
- Makeup: Posted here
- Nails: Illamasqua Creator on fingers, Illamasqua Charisma on toes
- Wedding Dress: Maggie Sottero Chadley
- Wedding Shoes: B.P. Fae Wedges with DIY crystals
- Reception Dress: Adriana Papell Illusion Bodice Lace Sheath Dress
- Reception Shoes: Enzo Angiolini Black Pumps with DIY crystals
- Jewelry: earrings from my mom, necklace from Shaun’s mom, and bracelet from Shaun’s grandmother
- Flowers: Noaki
- Cake Topper: The Air Castle (cake was created by Shaun’s mom)
- Invitations, Placecards, Menus: Ever After Papery
- Photographer: Rhee Bevere Photography