Prescriptives’ Well Suited Collection is a nice launch easy, wearable shades in pre-made palettes (cool, neutral, and warm), along with the release of new longwearing liners. My favorite products from this launch are the new longwearing liners and the Well-Suited Finishing Powder. I also thought Posh Beige was a gorgeous shade from the LipColors.
Well-Suited Eye Color Compact ($40.00 U.S. / $48.00 CDN)
All three palettes had decent to good color pay off, but I did find shadows that had a more matte finish were a little less smooth and could skip a bit when swatched. These colors are designed to be wearable shades, and Prescriptives succeeded in this aspect. If you’re more of a bold color kind of person, these might not be up your alley. If you’re looking for something you can wear all week, you may find these are suitable for you!
- Warm includes a soft, satin-y peach; a warm-toned medium brown with gold and green shimmer; a neutral-toned golden green-brown; a dark teal with aqua-blue shimmer; and a slightly warmed-up dark brown with a semi-matte/matte finish.
- Neutral looks like a smoky eyes palette, actually. It includes a neutral-toned peach with light peach-gold shimmer; a neutral-tone reddish-brown with multicolored shimmer; a satiny, dark, chocolate brown; a medium silver with slight shimmer; and a matte black.
- Cool consists of a peachy-pink with silvery shimmer; a cool-toned chocolate brown with slight shimmer; a grayish shade with brown undertones; a reddish-plum with golden shimmer; and a matte dark purple.
- Well-Suited Finishing Powder ($28.00) is a satiny, dusty pink with the collection’s theme as a raised pattern on the compact. It goes on as a pale, slightly warm pink (neutral or warm, but definitely not cool). It doesn’t have any shimmer, and it looks very natural and soft on skin.
- Posh Honey is a semi-sheer warm-toned beige with golden sihmmer.
- Posh Ginger is a brownish shade with a little bit of warm red with slight golden shimmer.
- Posh Nude is a pinky-nue with a semi-sheer finish and low-level gold pearl.
- Posh Pink is a semi-opaque raspberry pink with a glossy sheen.
Longwear Kohl Liner ($17.50 U.S. / $21.00 CDN)
- Black Kohl is a medium flat black — not an ultra rich, ultra black-black, but a wearable, soft black.
- Blush Kohl is a medium-dark blue with no shimmer or sheen.
- Brown Kohl is a slightly war-toned chocolate brown.
- Slate Kohl is a grayish-charcoal shade with a slight sheen.
See more product photos and swatches…