Remember I told you I attempted a look on Saturday, and how it came out SO similar to the last look I posted? Here it is, LOL! It’s not quite the same; it’s obviously kicked up a few notches in brightness/boldness, but the color scheme is still kind of similar, yeah? Not really a bad thing all around, I just like to vary it up between looks that I post so you don’t all get too bored, LOL!
P.S. – I did use Prep + Prime Line Filler underneath my eyes and along my “smile” wrinkles. I find I like it best in my smile lines, because helps reduce any foundation creasing in that area. Around the eyes is fine, but I just don’t notice that area throughout the day so much, so it’s not such a big deal to correct any issues there!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Gold Dusk pigment (soft gold), Going Bananas eyeshadow (bright yellow), Fab & Flashy eyeshadow (medium orange), Firespot eyeshadow (fiery orange), Coppering eyeshadow (dark red), Antiqued eyeshadow (brown with red), Rose Blanc eyeshadow (soft white gold), Urban Decay Lucky 24/7 Liner (copper penny), Eve Pearl Liquid Liner (black), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Enough Said blush (bronze), Dior Coral Riviera blush (soft coral)
- Lips: Gentle Simmer slimshine lipstick (soft coral-neutral), Tartlette lipglass (coral-pink)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 214 (smudge brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Gold Dusk = Baselight; Going Bananas = Bright Sunshine; Fab & Flashy = Juiced; Firespot = Amber Lights; Rose Blanc = Nylon; Enough Said = Refined Golden; Gentle Simmer = Sandy B; Tartlette = Lychee Luxe
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Gold Dusk pigment all over the lid as the base. On the inner lid, apply Going Bananas eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Fab & Flashy eyeshadow to the middle of the lid. Darken the outer lid using Firespot eyeshadow using the 239. Darken crease with Coppering eyeshadow using the 226, then overlay the top half of the crease with Antiqued eyeshadow. Sweep Rose Blanc eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Eve Pearl Liquid Liner on upper lash line, Urban Decay Lucky Liner on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Enough Said blush using the 129, then highlight with Dior Coral Riviera blush with the 188. Apply Gentle Simmer slimshine lipstick to lips, and then top with Tartlette lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos! Continue reading “Look – Bright, Fiery Sunset”