UD Baked, MUFE #10L, UD Lucky, MUFE #23L, UD Midnight Cowboy
Bronze/Copper Eyeliner Comparisions & Dupes
I wanted to separate my bronzes from my browns and golds, just because they do seem like a category on its own… the problem was I didn’t really have very many to compare.
- Urban Decay Baked 24/7 Liner is a warmed over bronze with flecks of copper. It is very similar to Make Up For Ever’s #10L. (Review)
- Make Up For Ever #10L Aqua Eyes is a warm bronze with gold sheen. It is very similar to Urban Decay’s Baked. (Review)
- Urban Decay Lucky 24/7 Liner is a dark copper brown with sheen. (Review)
- Make Up For Ever #23L Aqua Eyes is a pale champagne beige with a high sheen. It is slightly lighter than Urban Decay’s Midnight Cowboy. (Review)
- Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy 24/7Liner is a pale champagne beige with shine. It is slightly darker than Make Up For Ever #23L. (Review)
DUPE ALERT! It looks like Urban Decay Baked 24/7 Liner and Make Up For Ever #10L Aqua Eyes are dupes! The Urban Decay version seems like its copper flecks are more apparent.
DUPE ALERT! It looks like Make Up For Ever #23L Aqua Eyes and Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy 24/7 Liner are near dupes–Urban Decay’s is slightly darker, but the two are incredibly close. If you can’t shell out $92 for the entire liner set, #23L will hold you over in the meanwhile.
Formula/Wear: Both Urban Decay’s 24/7 Liners and Make Up For Ever’s Aqua Eyes wear very well on me–both last all day. Urban Decay’s formula is slightly softer, but they both glide on well.