Dark Green Eyeliners: MUFE #19L, NARS Rue de Rivoli, MAC Forever Green,
UD Mildew, shu uemura ME Green 07, Korres #4, D&G Green Almond
Dark Green Eyeliners: Your Guide
These are some of the dark greens that I had that didn’t seem like they fit in well elsewhere–a couple of these turned out more olive green than I anticipated!
- Make Up For Ever #19L is a muted, dark green.
- NARS Rue de Rivoli is a dirty green with hints of brown and bronze shimmer. It is a touch darker compared to Dolce & Gabbana Green Almond.
- MAC Forever Green is a warm, olive-toned brown with hints of green sheen.
- Urban Decay Mildew is a darkened green with subtle brown undertones.
- shu uemura ME Green 07 is a minted green.
- Korres #4 is a muted, mossy green with a matte finish. (DC)
- Dolce & Gabbana Green Almond is a darkened green with a brow base. It is lighter than NARS Rue de Rovli.
TEMPTALIA PICKS: #4 (pigmentation, longevity)
Behind-the-Series: It was my intention to provide heavy, opaque swatches to provide an accurate color comparison. Some eyeliners required one pass, some required five, and a few even more. When possible, the shade name (above) is linked to the original review so you can read more about the quality, wear, etc. of a particular eyeliner. If we’ve never done a review, there will be no link. Shades that were limited edition will be marked with “(LE)” and shades that were discontinued will be marked with “(DC)” after the color description. You can also find all comparisons on The Dupe List.