Diane Kruger @ 2010 Academy Awards
Soft and pretty!
Danilo, Pantene Celebrity Stylist, created Diane Kruger’s “contemporary chignon.”
- Cleanse and condition hair with the Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Frizz Control Shampoo and Conditioner
- Mist a leave-in conditioner and the Pantene Pro-V Volume Root Lifter Spray Gel all over damp hair
- Blow dry hair upside down to create a voluminous base for styling
- Section hair into a side part, divide into three sections (sides and back)
- Braid side sections of hair back away from the face in an upward direction creating tightness on the sides
- Pull the back section of hair into a high ponytail leaving volume on top
- Split ponytail into two sections and twist in a rope-like formation, incorporating side braids into two back twists
- Continually twist hair while pinning it into place as the twist braid is knotted up around itself. Mist hair with the Pantene Pro-V Texture Hairspray to lock style in place.
- Finish the look with a pretty broche to dress up the look