Here’s the video tutorial I spoke of in the look post earlier today… As I mentioned, I’m really disappointed with the quality of the video from the Flip camera I was trying out. I’m going to use my other camera for the next video attempt, whenever that may be, I couldn’t tell ya I hope you at least find it somewhat useful.
Here’s a really quick look using a bunch of BBR products I also attempted a video tutorial for it, but I’m really disappointed in the quality of the video–a little blurry, poor color–so I definitely won’t be using my Flip camera again! (It was free, thankfully.) I’ll have to give my DSLR’s video takin’ capabilities a shot next time I get around to doing a video. I think I can safely say that me putting out *any* video is an accomplishment
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Your Ladyship pigment (beige-pink), Flip eyeshadow (soft yellow bronze gold), French Cuff eyeshadow (bronzy-pink), 100 Strokes eyeshadow (burgundy), Femme-fi eyeshadow (highlighter), Feline kohl power (black), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Fleurry blush (soft peach-pink), Redhead mineralize skinfinish (copper-bronze highlighter)
- Lips: All’s Fair lipstick (berry pink), Live & Dye lipglass (pastel pink)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 214 (flat, stubby brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush)
- Substitutes: Flip = Goldmine + Nylon; French Cuff = Mythology; 100 Strokes = Sketch; Feline = Graphblack; Fleurry = Foolish Me; Redhead = Soft & Gentle; All’s Fair = Sweetie; Live & Dye = Love Nectar
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Your Ladyship pigment all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner lid, apply Flip eyeshadow using the 239. Apply French Cuff eyeshadow to the middle/outer portion of the lid. Darken crease with 100 Strokes eyeshadow using the 239. Sweep Femme-fi underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Feline kohl power on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Fleurry blush and Redhead MSF using the 129. Apply All’s Fair lipstick to lips, and then top with Live and Dye lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos! Continue reading →