Win $165 in AMOREPACIFIC Products!
One (1) lucky winner will receive Moisture Bound Refreshing Hydra-Gel and Natural Protector SPF 30/PA+++ from AMOREPACIFIC! (Retail value $165!)
- AmorePacific Natural Protector SPF 30/PA+++ is a lightweight, hydrating formula that guards skin against sun damage and environmental aggressors. This advanced skincare essential improves moisture balance, absorbing excess oil and sebum, so your face always looks fresh and flawless.
- AmorePacific Moisture Bound Refreshing Hydra-Gel Oil-Free harnesses the power of bamboo sap and red ginseng to revitalize normal-to-oily skin. This unique moisturizer bolsters the skin’s defenses against environmental aggressors, promoting resiliency. The appearance of fine lines is minimized and skin becomes age-resistant, comfortable, supple, and luminescent.
RULES: All entries must be submitted by May 31st, 2010 at 11:59 PM PST. This contest is open to U.S. & Canada Readers as pursuant to your local state/country’s laws. Winner will be chosen randomly and notified via e-mail. This post will be updated with the winner once the winner confirms.
One Way to Win
- Leave me a comment on this blog post and tell me what your favorite outdoor activity during the summer is!
Congratulations to AmyVA!
This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Bloomingdale’s. All opinions are 100% mine.
Designer Your Own Tote with Bloomingdales & Rebecca Minkoff!
Bloomingdale’s is holding a Tote-ally Green design contest! It’s all about creating and designing a fun, reusable tote to make everyone’s life a little more green. You can enter between April 7th, and April 25th, 2010. Users can vote on their favorite bags, and the grand prize winner will be selected based on the 50 favorites as voted by users.
- Grand Prize Winner: $2,000 Bloomingdale’s shopping spree AND their bag will be produced by Rebecca Minkoff and sold exclusively at bloomingdales.com. (Winner is chosen by Rebecca Minkioff and a panel of fashion experts.)
- Runner-Up: $1,000 Bloomingdale’s shopping spree — the tote with the most votes grabs this prize.
- Daily Winner: $100 Bloomingdale’s shopping spree will be awarded once a day.
You can see my design above… THE MELLANATOR! aka Mellan on the bag, because I’m an obsessive dog owner like that He’s green… well, he’s sitting on a bunch of green, enjoying life, happy as can be… It’s probably one of my favorite photos of him EVER, so it would be totally rockin’ to see him on a bag.
I’d love to see yours, so link me to your entry in the comments!
Win Balenciaga Paris!
I’ve been playing with this scent this past week, and it’s a sensual, sophisticated scent for spring. It’s a soft violet tempered by a woodier, muskier base. It’s a lighter scent that wears well throughout the day, but it’s not overwhelming. Definitely feminine but not girly or candy-sweet–grown-up without being totally on the edge. And now, Temptalia is giving one away!
One (1) lucky Temptalia reader will win a bottle of Balenciaga Paris Eau de Parfum! (Retail value $130.)
Immediately, the demure violet note makes us think that BALENCIAGA PARIS is a light fragrance, as pleasant as sunshine. In BALENCIAGA PARIS, we find the first moments of April, floral breezes and blossoms from milder days. A spring-like feel: airy dresses and fleeting glances. A bouquet of violets also has an old-fashioned tone, the antique charm of a few dried petals that we find between the pages of a book by Colette, traces of memories, the work of art so fine that is the past
But soon, a peppery note reveals itself and swells over calm, mossy wood. Foliage that breathes in the secret hours of night. Then, another more nocturnal facet of nature expresses itself. A sensuality becomes clearer. The shadowy color of the liquid within already says something of its mystery.
It is a fragrance full of light with a few dark apertures. BALENCIAGA PARIS is a lovely paradox. It is a fragrance that becomes life, that melds with living. BALENCIAGA PARIS offers itself and guards itself…
How to win: Leave a comment sharing with me why you love to wear perfume!
All entries must be submitted by April 12th, 2010 at 11:59 PM PST. This contest is open to U.S. readers only as pursuant to your local state/country’s laws. Winner will be chosen randomly and notified via e-mail. This post will be updated with “winner chosen” when one has been chosen.
Congratulations to Steph Z.!
This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of KAO Brands. All opinions are 100% mine.
Enter to win a weekend in Las Vegas in Kao Brands’ (which include Biore, Curel, Jergens, to name a few) Temptation is Beautiful sweepstakes! Every day, one beauty basket prize will be awarded filled with Kao Brands’ products (with a retail value of $75). The grand prize is a 3 day/2 night trip to Las Vegas for you and three of your friends (includes transportation and hotel), plus $1,500 in spending cash.
- Grand Prize: A fabulous Las Vegas trip, including transportation and accommodations, for you and three friends, plus $1,500 spending money so you can live it up and make it the most memorable 3 days and 2 nights of your lives!
- Daily Prize: Pamper yourself with an indulgent Gift Basket containing Curél®, Jergen’s®, Bioré®, Ban®, and John Frieda® products. We’re giving away a basket a day for 60 days; so don’t forget to enter everyday for your chance to win!
To be eligible for this sweepstakes, please make sure you’re a U.S. resident and 21 years of age or older. You can read the official rules here.
To enter, simply head on over to the contest. You can enter once per day for the beauty basket, plus those entries will also count towards the grand prize. You can also receive a bonus entry by taking the Temptation is Beautiful’s Temptation Quiz. For two additional entries, you can share your quiz results on Twitter or Facebook!
For fun, I took the Temptation quiz, and my “Temptress Teperature” is JUST RIGHT (kind of makes me giggle!) — what’s yours?