Charlize Theron @ 2013 Oscars
Charlize Theron @ 85th Annual Academy Awards
Charlize Theron arrives at the 85th Annual Academy Awards on February 24th, 2013. If/when we get more information about her makeup and hair look, we’ll be sure to update the post with the details!
Makeup artist Pati Dubroff created a “glowing” look for Theron.
- Face: Diorsnow White Reveal Moisturizing Lotion and Diorsnow Fresh Cream, Diorsnow White Reveal Illuminating Eye Treatment, Diorskin Nude BB Cream.
- Eyes: Diorshow Mascara in #090 Catwalk Black, Dior 5-Couleurs Eyeshadow in Incognito and Dior Twin Set Eyeshadow in Beige Ribbon #530.
- Lips: Dior Addict Lip Glow, Rouge Dior Nude in Indiscrete #228.
Charlize Theron @ 2012 Golden Globes
69th Annual Golden Globe Awards: Charlize Theron
A look at Charlize Theron as she walked the red carpet at the 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards held at the Beverly Hilton hotel in Beverly Hills, California on January 15th, 2012. Her makeup was by Shane Paish for Dior. “The look was all about polished, effortless glamour,” said Paish.
- Skin: Dior L’Or de Vie La Creme, Diorskin Airflash Spray Foundation.
- Eyes: Dior 5-Couleurs Eyeshadow in Garden Roses #841, Diorshow Extase Mascara.
- Lips: Rouge Dior Lipcolor in Tulip Pink #448, Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss in Beige Tweed #227.
- Cheeks: Diorblush in Pink in Love #889.
Charlize Theron @ 2010 Academy Awards
Classic red lips! I feel like I haven’t seen Charlize Theron anywhere in a minute.
Charlize Theron’s Oscar hair looked extraordinary this year. Inspired by the pale classic shape of her gown, her longtime hairstylist, Enzo Angileri, created a style that emphasized delicate, enduring beauty.
“To create this look I needed a very smooth texture and lots of natural-looking shine,” explained Angileri. He used new argan oil-infused Moroccanoil Light, made especially for fine and light colored hair, on wet strands before blow-drying to ensure the hair itself looked perfected.
“After that about 50% of my work was done,” he said, “and I had a texture that was workable, healthy-looking and naturally beautiful.”
Angileri then created a low, classic bun by rolling hair around clockwise, held in place with several bobby pins, to complete the classic polished look.
He finished the style with a light misting of Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine Spray to give hair an extra touch of red carpet glamour for the cameras. The look was held in place with new Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray for a firm, flexible hold.
Love it or hate it?