Look: Chanel SoHo Story
I finally received my Chanel SoHo Story goodies that I ordered last week (blast them! for only allowing me to select ground shipping) on Monday, and here’s a quick look I created using nearly all Chanel products. Reviews of several of the products to follow shortly! 🙂
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (neutral eyeshadow base), Chanel Stupendous Eyeshadow Quad (icy blue, plummy brown, burgundy brown, soft pink), Chanel Cassis EyelinerChanel Inimitable Intense Mascara (plum), (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140), Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (translucent)
- Cheeks: Chanel SoHo de Chanel Blush (darkened rose)
- Lips: Chanel Stunning Rouge Coco Lipstick (muted pink-beige), Chanel Star Glossimer (sheer icy pink shimmer)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 222 (fluffy crease brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
For eyes, start by applying Smudgeproof as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply the icy blue eyeshadow on the inner third of the lid and pull upwards along the inner tearduct, and then lightly blend out along the upper lash line towards the middle. Lightly blend the plummy brown eyeshadow on the middle of the lid and pull outwards to the outer lid with the 239. Next, apply the burgundy brown eyeshadow into the crease with the 222, lightly blending onto the outer lid. Blend the soft pink eyeshadow with the crease shade and highlight the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying Cassis eyeliner on the lower lash line. Finish by sweeping lashes with Inimitable Intense mascara.
For cheeks, apply SoHo de Chanel blush on the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116.
For lips, apply Stunning lipstick first, and then layer Star glossimer for a complementing lip.