Look: Chanel Holiday 2010
Here’s a look using several of Chanel’s new products for the holidays! It’s a quick, five minute look, and for reference, I used all of the eyeshadows dry.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Chanel Splash Fluid Eyeshadow (taupe), Chanel Tentation Cuivree Eyeshadow Quad (champagne, light pink, medium brown, dark brown), Chanel Cassis Eyeliner (plum), Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140), Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (translucent)
- Cheeks: Chanel Tweed Fuchsia Blush Duo (medium pink)
- Lips: Chanel Patchouli Rouge Coco Lipstick (peachy champagne), Chanel Pleasing Glossimer (redded copper)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
For eyes, start by applying Splash as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply the champagne eyeshadow on the inner third of the lid and pull upwards along the inner crease. Lightly blend the medium brown eyeshadow on the middle of the lid with the 239. Next, apply the dark brown eyeshadow into the crease with the 226, lightly blending onto the outer lid. Blend the champagne eyeshadow with the crease shade and highlight the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying Cassis on the lower lash line. Finish by sweeping lashes with Inimitable Intense mascara.
For cheeks, apply Tweed Fuchsia blush on the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116.
For lips, apply Patchouli lipstick first, and then layer Pleasing glossimer for a complementing lip.