Summer Look with Dior and Urban Decay
Testing out more than a few products — new summer quint from Dior, Hourglass Film Noir mascara, Chanel Mat Lumiere, Urban Decay Gilded, and Guerlain Cherry Blossom–oh, and also Bobbi Brown’s Creamy Concealer.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (base), Dior Rosy Nude (534) Eyeshadow Palette (beige, pale gold, warm brown, peach), Urban Decay Bourbon 24/7 Liner (brown), Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy 24/7 Liner (champagne), Hourglass Film Noir Mascara (black)
- Face: Chanel Mat Lumiere (3), Guerlain Les Violettes Mineral Powder (03)
- Cheeks: Urban Decay Gilded Baked Bronzer (sunny bronze)
- Lips: Guerlain Cherry Blossom (161) Rouge Automatique (rosy pink)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 222 (fluffy crease brush), 184 (fan brush)
For eyes, start by applying Smudgeproof as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 294. Apply the beige eyeshadow to the inner tearduct with the 217. Next, apply the gold eyeshadow to the lid with the 239. Lightly blend the warm brown eyeshadow into the crease with the 222, blending outwards. Pat the peach eyeshadow lightly above the crease and highlight the brow bone with the 217. Apply Midnight Cowboy liner on the lower water line and Bourbon liner on the lower lash line. Finish by sweeping lashes with Film Noir mascara.
For cheeks, apply Gilded bronzer on the apples of the cheeks and pat towards the temple with the 184.
For lips, apply Cherry Blossom lipstick for a complementing lip.