Venus, Silex, Meteore, Cosmo, Mica, Jupiter
Chanel Lumiere Celestes Collection featured the launch of eight new Glossimers ($26.00 each). I could only get my paws on six of the eight, but I’m loving the ones I do have! (The ones I didn’t get to see/try were Nebula #122 or Mirage #132, FYI — hopefully they’ll be out at Nordstrom today!) Chanel also released two lacquers in Mica Rose and Cosmic Violine. Lip swatches to follow! 🙂
- Venus (124) is a pop of bright, shimmery pink with pink and gold shimmer. It’s fairly sheer when applied to lips, but the gold shimmer really pops.
- Silex (126) is a sheer, lightly coral-toned gloss with noticeable peach and gold shimmer. Again, it is sheer when applied to lips (this is, ultimately, the nature of most glossimers!).
- Meteore (128) is similar to Silex, only the shimmer is a bit more muted and there is faint light pink glitter and less noticeable gold/peach shimmer.
- Cosmo (129) is an opaque, glossy coral with reddish tones shade. It has silvery-white glitter that sparkles in it. This is one of the more pigmented glossimers from the launch. In the tube, it looks more like a browned-down coral with red and silver shimmer.
- Mica (131) is a sheer, glossy mix of opal and purple shimmer with a milky pink color base. It is sheer, but it does noticeably make my lips a milky pink shade.
- Jupiter (134) is an opaque, glossy reddish-pink shade with just a touch of coral in it. The shimmer is a fuchsia-pink almost, just a touch of gold shimmer to accent.
See swatches and more product photos!