Colorful Look with MAC Peacocky
Here is a more colorful look with the new Mega Metal Eyeshadows!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (neutral eyeshadow base), MAC Dalliance Eyeshadow (pewter gold), MAC Odalisque Eyeshadow (blue-teal), MAC Noir Plum Eyeshadow (purple), Burberry Trench Eyeshadow, Make Up For Ever #12L Aqua Eyes (teal-blue) Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140), Burberry Pressed Powder (03)
- Cheeks: MAC Sur Blush (neutral pink-brown), MAC Gana Blush (champagne beige)
- Lips: MAC So Vain Kissable Lipcolour (pinked coral)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 222 (fluffy crease brush), 263 (angled eyeliner brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Dalliance = Urban Decay Maui Wowie; Odalisque = Shimmermoss + Deep Truth; Noir Plum = Grape pigment; Sur = Prism; Gana = Soft & Gentle; So Vain = Vegas Volt (sheered)
For eyes, start by applying Smudgeproof as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply Dalliance eyeshadow all over the lid. Lightly blend Odalisque eyeshadow into the crease and blend into the outer corner with the 222. Next, apply Noir Plum eyeshadow into the lower crease with the 239 (horizontally), lightly blending with Odalisque. Blend Trench eyeshadow with the crease shade and highlight the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying #12L eyeliner on the lower lash line and pat Noir Plum eyeshadow on lower lower lash line with a dampened 219 to brighten. Finish by sweeping lashes with Inimitable Intense mascara.
For cheeks, apply Sur blush on the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116, then highlight with Gana blush using the 165.
For lips, apply So Vain lipcolour for a complementing lip.