Bronze & Blue Look with Estee Lauder, Giorgio Armani, & Urban Decay
I’m trying be more organized and do things more methodically, which means trying to review products more timely! I wanted to test out a few products from Estee Lauder’s Bronze Goddess ’11 edition, while also trial the wear of a new tinted moisturizer (this is the fifth time I’ve worn it, though). I hope to review several of the products I tested here today and tomorrow
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Estee Lauder Pink-Teal Shadow Stick (peachy-pink/teal), Giorgio Armani #6 Eyes to Kill Intense (bronze), Urban Decay Flipside Eyeshadow (green-teal), Urban Decay Haight Eyeshadow (blue-teal), Hourglass Gypsy Eyeshadow Duo (beige), Giorgio Armani #13 Eyes to Kill Intense (black), Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara (black)
- Face: theBalm BalmShelter Tinted Moisturizer (Light/Medium), Guerlain Les Violettes Mineral Powder (03)
- Cheeks: Estee Lauder Sea Star Bronzing Blush (pink bronze)
- Lips: Guerlain Mitsouko (140) Rouge Automatique (pinked peach)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 222 (fluffy crease brush), 263 (angled eyeliner brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Pink-Teal = use an eyeshadow base (for this look); Sea Star = Bobbi Brown Nectar
For eyes, start by applying Pink-Teal shadow stick as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249–take the teal side and apply it to the lid, then apply the pink side above the crease and lightly on brow. Apply #6 eyeshadow to the inner third of the lid with the 239. Next, apply Flipside eyeshadow to the middle of the lid with the 239. Apply Haight eyeshadow to the outer third of the lid and into the crease with the 222. Use Gypsy eyeshadow to highlight the brow bone and diffuse the crease color with the 217. Apply #13 eyeshadow on the lower lash line, and then smudge with #6 eyeshadow using the 219. Finish by sweeping lashes with Inimitable Intense mascara.
For cheeks, apply Sea Star blush on the apples of the cheeks and pat towards the temple with the 116.
For lips, apply Mitsouko lipstick for a complementing lip.