5 Corals for Green Eyed Looks
One of my favorite ways to complement green eyeshadows is with coral/peach lipstick. There is just enough warmth to tie to the greens most commonly used and if you find one soft enough, it will complement and not compete.
- Bobbi Brown Bare Pink Rich Lip Color — delightfully light coral without too warmth, making it a wearable coral for all skin tones
- MAC Freckletone Lipstick – a soft peach with a hint of coral, a little sheerness but not too much
- Chanel Genie Extrait de Gloss — a glossy, semi-opaque peach coral adds color without going overboard
- Smashbox Splendid Lipstick — a pink-tinged coral with soft white shimmer and a glossy finish
- Korres #30 Liquid Lipstick — opaque and glossy, this is a soft peach with only a hint of warmth