5 Spring Blushes
We can’t forget some of the pretty blushes from spring either!
What was your favorite spring blush this year?
Chanel Spring 2011 Look
Here is a quickie look I did to test out Chanel’s spring collection… It’s not quite polished/finished, as this was just for testing
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (neutral eyeshadow base), Chanel Ombres Perlees de Chanel Eyeshadow Palette (white gold, pink-bronze, navy blue), Burberry Trench Eyeshadow, Chanel Gris Eyeliner, Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140), Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (translucent)
- Cheeks: Chanel Espiegle Blush
- Lips: Chanel Aragonite Glossimer (sheer iridescent silver)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 222 (fluffy crease brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
For eyes, start by applying Smudgeproof as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply the white gold eyeshadow on the inner third of the lid and pull upwards along the inner crease. Lightly blend the pink-bronze eyeshadow on the middle of the lid with the 239. Next, apply the navy blue eyeshadow into the crease with the 222, lightly blending onto the outer lid. Blend Trench eyeshadow with the crease shade and highlight the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying Gris eyeliner on the lower lash line. Finish by sweeping lashes with Inimitable Intense mascara.
For cheeks, apply Espiegle blush on the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116.
For lips, apply Aragonite glossimer for a complementing lip.