Chanel’s Beiges de Chanel Quad is absolutely a delight to use! It’s my new favorite for neutrals, because the colors aren’t just beautiful, but they are so soft and silky during application.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Chanel Beiges de Chanel Quad, Urban Decay Bourbon 24/7 Liner, Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Nuance mineralize blush (soft peach)
- Lips: YSL Forbidden Burgundy rouge volupte lipstick (raspberry-wine), Givenchy Plum By Night Pop Gloss Crystal (sheer berry-pink)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Chanel Beiges de Chanel = Blanc Type, Patina, Woodwinked, Brun; Nuance = Honour
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner lid, apply the bottom left color to the mid-way point using your 239 brush. Apply the bottom right color of the quad to your outer lid using the 239 brush. Darken the crease using the upper left, dark brown color and gently deposit the color, being careful not to over-blend. Highlight brow and soften the area above the crease with the upper right color. Finish with Bourbon 24/7 Liner on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Nuance using the 129. Apply YSL Forbidden Burgundy lipstick to lips, and then top with Givenchy Plum by Night gloss for color and shine.
Check out more photos! Continue reading →