Can you believe this look is from mid-November?! I haven’t had the time to do any makeup in at least a week, if not two. It’s been deadline after deadline these past two weeks with projects, papers, and finals for me. Not even close to being done yet–still three finals to go! My deepest apologies if it seems like I’ve been slacking!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (neutral beige base), Ricepaper eyeshadow (soft highlighter), Laura Mercier Master Tool Box (Morning Dew – soft neutral, Rose – pinkish brown, Fresco – medium brown, Chocolate – dark, warm brown), Urban Decay Bourbon 24/7 Liner (brown), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Enough Said blush (soft peach)
- Lips: Calvin Klein Maven Lipgloss (dark garnet)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Enough Said = bronzer
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the lid, apply Ricepaper eyeshadow using the 239. Darken the outer lid using Chocolate and drag into crease using the 239. Darken crease with Twilight Grey eyeshadow using the 239. Sweep Morning Dew underneath the brow bone to highlight, add a touch of Rose for shimmer. Finish with Urban Decay Bourbon 24/7 Liner on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Enough Said blush using the 129. Apply Calvin Klein Maven lipgloss for color and shine.
Check out more photos! Continue reading “Look – Laura Mercier Master Toolbox Eye”